Thursday, September 12, 2013

So many reasons, but the main reason is the obvious.

Photo Source
I've just gotten really fat.
Yep. I'm not afraid to say it.
You don't have to get offended at the word - 'cause I'm talking about myself.
Basically, I've gotten to the point where I am heavier than I've ever been.
Even heavier than when I was pregnant with each of my four babies.

So, that being said. It's time. I can stand it no longer.
Not that I was able to withstand it before...
It's just that I've gotten to the point where I don't feel comfortable in
my own skin.

Here's the deal though.
I know that in order to lose weight, you have to change the way you eat.
Okay. I can do that.
You have to move - aka - exercise.
Alright. I like that.  I just need to make time for it. I enjoy it.
I've also recently learned that getting enough sleep really matters.
You got it.  I'm going to try to get to bed earlier.
But here's the kicker - high stress contributes to weight gain.
I'm screwed.

So anyway...
If you want to join me on this journey - come along. If you don't - "Bye Felicia!"
'Cause I don't need any looky loos.
I need a swift kick in the arse. Yep.
So are you with me? Or what?
I'm kind of talking to myself since I won't be announcing this blog to anyone. hehe.
Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. I love it LOL what a great start, or I should say end to your old ways. High stress is a killer! I love how you ended your blog. You can do this Sis. Even the stress.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, or even just to know you stopped by, would be so encouraging. Would you kindly leave a little note so that I know you were here?
Thank you my friend! xo