Monday, March 23, 2015

Easy Slow-Cooker Roast Beef - Whole 30 Style

Slow cooker recipes don't have to have a can of fake mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup added to them! This recipe is a classic, but I used to add a can of mushroom soup to it and an envelope of fake onion soup as well.  Yuck! No more of that!!
Chop up veggies. I used carrots, celery, onion, and bell pepper.
Sprinkle herbs and spices on top.
Dump some of your favorite marinara sauce on top. 
I used Trader Joe's Marinara  28 oz. can (Whole 30 compliant)
I used about half of that.
Put on low and cook for 6 hours.
SO good. Served here with Cauliflower Mash.
Could also add a lot more root vegetables if you have them.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. How do the cauliflower mash taste? Do you make that from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I use the mushroom soup and onion soup mix, I'll try it how you mentioned, thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, or even just to know you stopped by, would be so encouraging. Would you kindly leave a little note so that I know you were here?
Thank you my friend! xo