Monday, March 23, 2015

Hobo Dinner - Whole 30 Compliant


I'm basically in love with the colors in these photos. That's really the only reason I'm even posting this! Ha. Just kidding. It's a yummy, easy meal that the whole family will like, but still. Very colorful!
Peel and cut up all your root veggies and chop up any other veggies you want to add. I added bell pepper, golden potatoes and celery too.
I used Rainbow Carrots.  I'm obsessed with these!
Cook up some ground beef or turkey and drain any fat.  Season liberally. 
Add all veggies and cook until veggies are soft, but not soggy.  
I added a bit of arrowroot powder (mixed with water) 'cause I thought it might make a gravy, but I didn't really care for it and it didn't need it - so just ignore that I even brought that up!!  
Side of avocado for some extra healthy fats!
Serve just like that! No need for rice or pasta or anything else.  
Heats up really nice for leftovers too!

2 comments:

Your thoughts, or even just to know you stopped by, would be so encouraging. Would you kindly leave a little note so that I know you were here?
Thank you my friend! xo