For some people, that may motivate them to push harder, but for me, it would discourage me and make me feel like I was suffering for nothing and I'd give up.
So, let's focus on the NSV:
- bloated feeling completely gone
- full after each meal - hardly any cravings for non-compliant foods
- almost no headaches (used to get a few a week) now I've had one in 9 days and it was very mild.
- my face was really drying out and now it feels so much better and looks better too! More clear!
- sleeping better-waking up feeling rested
- energy throughout the day