Thursday, April 23, 2015

Whole 30 Round 2 Day 4


M1: 

Plain egg omelet topped with salsa, 1/4 sweet potato, Aidell's mini chicken apple sausages and sautéed baby greens. Could not finish this. So filling.

M2:

Shredded chicken salad made with easy peezy homemade mayo, green onions and chopped apple, side of micro greens and beets. Fresh cantaloupe and a few blackberries. Very satisfying!

M3:

Cracklin' Chicken thigh, roasted baby broccoli and cantaloupe.


I still have a slight headache and am just thinking it's some sort of detox my body is going through. Other than that, I am feeling really good. My energy level is up - but I do need more sleep.  
If only I could get my schedule figured out.  I am really going to try and do some massive prepping.  Did a little today, but I know that once I get the hang of it, it will all be so much easier.

Tomorrow is Friday.  I am attending a bridal shower and am not planning on eating anything there because I doubt there will be anything compliant.  However, I am going to be leaving my house at 4 p.m.  It's about an hour away with perfect traffic. I may just have to bring my food with me! I've done it before and I don't feel weird or guilty one bit.  I HAVE to do this for me.  No excuses. The rest of the weekend will be busy, but I don't expect any problems or challenges regarding food.

My husband and I are excited about checking out and choosing a new place to get our workouts on... 
I'll keep you posted on that! 

What do you have going on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, or even just to know you stopped by, would be so encouraging. Would you kindly leave a little note so that I know you were here?
Thank you my friend! xo